- 6 ounces boneless sirloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, cut into eight wedges
- your favourite seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Season both sides of steak with meat seasoning salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in frypan over medium heat.
- Brown each side of the meat, with the garlic, for 12 minutes, depending on your preference of rareness.
- Add tomato wedges, cook for a minute and pour wine over steak, sizzle a few seconds more.