Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Sirloin Steak with Mustard and Cream Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Before cooking, using a sharp knife, nick the outer rim of fat in several places to prevent curling. Brush steak with oil and spread with the first measure of mustard. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Brown meat quickly on both sides.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish and bake at 200 degs.C. for 30-45 mins. or until cooked to the degree required. Remove meat to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Place the second measure of mustard and cream in the roasting dish and heat over a med. heat scraping all the meat juices from the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the brandy.