- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, coarsely shredded unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 lb sirloin steak, boneless cut 1 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler. For sauce, combine yogurt, cucumber, onion, and sugar. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside
- Trim meat.
- Sprinkle meat with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- Cook meat in broiler 3 to 4 inches from heat, for 15 to 20 minutes, turning meat over after half of the broiling time.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
- If desired, garnish steak slices with mint leaves.
- Serve with yogurt sauce.