Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is truly decadent!!!
Make and share this Sirloin Steak With Bearnaise Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Rub both sides of steak with garlic.
- Prepare grill. Grill steak to preference. Let sit for 5 minutes. Cut steak in thin slices and arrange on plates. Serve with Bernaise sauce over top.
- Sauce: In a small saucepan, bring wine, vinegar, tarragon, shallot and pepper to a boil. Boil rapidly until reduced to 2 T. Remove from heat.
- In food processor, combine egg yolks, salt and vinegar mixture and process for 2 seconds until blended.
- Melt butter and heat until sizzling but not browned. With food processor running, add a few drops of the sizzling butter. Then add butter in a thin steady stream and process until blended. Serve warm or at room temperature.