1/2 Photos of Sirloin Steak Sandwiches With Homemade Dipping Sauce
weekend cooker's Note:
Unique Steak Sandwiches with Homemade Dipping Sauce that would satisfy a fast meal, or for the weekend game
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 small red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- 4 French rolls, split
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 slices center-cut bacon
- 1In a large saucepan, combine water, bouillon, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic salt, and chili powder, and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large skillet saute red pepper, and onion in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Remove and keep warm.
- 4Fry the bacon until fully cooked.
- 5Sprinkle salt and remaining pepper over the beef.
- 6In the same skillet that was used for onion, and red pepper, cook the beef in remaining butter over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- 7Spoon mixture onto roll bottoms, and top with onion mixture, cheese, and bacon.
- 8Replace with roll tops.
- 9Serve with sauce in step 1.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sirloin Steak Sandwiches With Homemade Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 554.4
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 906.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 34.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: