Top Review by Laudee
This is the neatest recipe for supper! Really simple to prepare and oh so nice to the tastebuds. I served it with brown rice and a tossed salad. Bet the working members of Zaar would appreciate this dish. Thanks so much for posting. We really enjoyed. Laudee C.
- salt and pepper
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 beef bouillon cube, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper the steak pieces.
- Heat butter and oil in lg skillet.
- Add steak pieces and cook on med-hi, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- Remove steak and keep warm.
- Add onions and peppers to skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the crushed boullion and water.
- Let mixture come to a boil.
- Spoon onto top of steak bites.