1/1 Photo of Sirloin Sliders With Crispy Bacon and Creamy Horseradish Mayo
This came from Emeril. They also freeze well. I better get going as football season is right around the corner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb ground chuck
- 3/4 lb ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 12 dinner roll-sized small brioche rolls, split in 1/2 crosswise
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, for brushing buns
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained, and broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine the chuck, sirloin, garlic, onion, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper and mix gently but thoroughly to combine. Using a 2-ounce ice cream scoop, divide the mixture into 12 scant 2-ounce balls of meat. Using your hands, shape to form small patties about 3 inches wide and 3/8-inch thick. Place on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Allow to sit, refrigerated, at least 1 hour and up to overnight for flavors to mingle.
- 2In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream and horseradish and season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place in a nonreactive bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 3 days in advance.
- 3When you are ready to cook the burgers, preheat a grill to high and lightly butter the cut sides of the buns with the melted butter. Wrap the buns in aluminum foil and place on the coolest part of the grill to warm while you grill the burgers.
- 4Grill the burgers about 2 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to the warmed buns and garnish with pieces of the crispy bacon. Spoon a dollop of the horseradish mayonnaise on top of the bacon, then place the top portion of the bun over all. Serve the sliders hot.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sirloin Sliders With Crispy Bacon and Creamy Horseradish Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 821.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: