Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not a huge meat eater but I found this on line from Canadian Living and thought I'd try it. Very tasty I thought
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb sirloin steak, 1-inch thick
- In shallow dish stir together vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt.
- Add steak turning to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes turning once.
- Heat greased grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook steak turning once for 10-12 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Transfer to cutting board and tent with foil.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
fabulous!! made this recipe word for word and it turned out soooo yummy!!! i will be using this marinade for my steak all the time!! thank you!!!
This was nothing less than scumptious! Wow! We threw this on the grill, smoking it w/ some applewood chips and were licking the plate afterwards! Thanks for such a great marinade!