Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make and they look pretty, too.
- 2 lbs thinly sliced sirloin steaks
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce or 1 cup marinara sauce
- In a small bowl, mix cheeses, spinach, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture over sirloin steaks. Spoon tomato sauce over top.
- Roll up steaks. Place seam side down. Cut into 5" pieces and place seam sides down into lightly sprayed pan.
- Bake at 400 for about 25 minutes.
I made these using two thick double layers of store-bought sliced deli roast beef and they came out wonderful! I used my own marinara sauce recipe, I doubled the complete recipe to give to my DS to freeze and just warm up for a meal. These are quick to make and so good, I plan on making them again only with leftover roast beef slices next time, I think they would hold together even better, great recipe Parsley, thanks...Kitten:)