Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just something easy I throw together, found recipe on back of fajita seasoning packet. I used two kinds of peppers and omitted the tomato.
- 1 lb sirloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 package flavorite fajita seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, halfed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 8 soft taco-size flour tortillas (8-10 inch)
- In large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil; saute the onion, peppers and mushrooms, until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- To the same skillet add the remaining oil , sear the sirloin, add the seasoning and 1/4 cup of water, stir well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return vegetables to skillet to heat!
- Warm the tortillas and place 1/2 cup filling on each tortilla.
- Serve with your choice of sour cream, salsa or guacamole.