Recipe by Harley Seashell Princess
Delight in this simple, yet devilish treat when you need something a little naughty.
Top Review by bmcnichol
Good and easy to make. I was looking for a dessert that I had all the ingredients for. I followed the recipe exactly as written. I put my marshmallow cream and peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds which made it easier to stir and pour onto the crust. Mine started to burn after 17 minutes so next time I would only cook them for 15. My family enjoyed these. Hubby said they reminded him of reese's pb cups.
- 1 box betty crocker devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- Oven@ 350.
- Combine dry cake mix with the melted butter until crumbly.
- Press most- but not all- of this mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter with the marshmallow creme.
- Spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over top of the pb, marshmallow mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.