Recipe by Keeferop
This drink is rich, but believe it or not, it is low fat! Definitely satisfies a chocolate craving.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 2 teaspoons dark unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 dash chili powder (optional)
- 8 miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mug, combine the cocoa powder, sugar, and water.
- Heat the milk and the cinnamon stick until slightly bubbling.
- Remove the cinnamon stick and add the milk to the mug.
- Combine and add the vanilla extract and slight dash of chili.
- Top with mini marshmallows.