Recipe by CupcakePrincess
My husband loves pie but sometimes I don't want a whole pie sitting around so I will make this single serving pie for him.
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, extra flour for rolling
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and diced
- 1 tablespoon ice water
- cooking spray
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter, chilled and diced
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare crust:.
- In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Gradually stir in water until mixtre forms a ball.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 40 minutes.
- To prepare filling:.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly spray a 7 oz. baking custard cup with cooking spray.
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl and then sprinkle over blueberries.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out to a circle.
- Press dough into custard cup, covering the entire bottom and sides of the cup.
- Reserve about a tablespoon of dough for the top of the pie.
- Pour blueberry mixture into custard cup and dot the top of the pie with cut up butter.
- Roll out remaining dough and use a cookie cutter such as a star, to cut out the pie top.
- Place dough star on the top of the pie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.