1/3 Photos of Single Serving Baked Bacon, Egg and Cheese
This is one of my favorite ways to eat and egg. It is easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2If making one: Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned but still flexible.
- 3If making more than one: Lay out bacon on a foil and parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake in the 350 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes. (You want the bacon to be cooked and flexible; not crispy.) Or cook in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned but still flexible.
- 4Set up ramekins (4-ounce) or you can use a muffin tin. But if you are using the ramekins, place them on a cookie sheet. If you are using the muffin tin, put a little water in the unused muffin cups; this saves the cups from burning.
- 5When bacon is done, wrap a slice around the inside of the ramekin or muffin cup.
- 6Place a teaspoon of melted butter (or bacon grease) in the bottom of the ramekin or muffin cup.
- 7Drop in the egg.
- 8Bake in the preheated oven.
- 9After about 10 to 15 minutes, place a 1/4 slice of cheese over the egg, and continue to bake until egg is cooked and the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Single Serving Baked Bacon, Egg and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 208.8 mg
- Sodium 214.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g