1/1 Photo of Single Serve Hot Chocolate, Fast!
You're out of all the usual suspects and somebody's just come in with red fingers, a runny nose, and one question: "Mommy, can I have hot chocolate?"
My Private Note
cup of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons nesquik instant chocolate drink mix
- 1Put all ingredients into a mug and stir. (If you have any lumps in your powders, it's MUCH easier to break them up when they're dry.).
- 2Microwave up to 2 minutes, or until hot.
- 3Stir vigorously to completely mix dry ingredients into water.
- 4(Optional) Top with your favorite hot chocolate extras like whipped cream, peppermint sticks, marshmallows, whatever! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Single Serve Hot Chocolate, Fast!
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 245.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g