1/1 Photo of Single Serve Hot Chocolate, Fast!
You're out of all the usual suspects and somebody's just come in with red fingers, a runny nose, and one question: "Mommy, can I have hot chocolate?"
My Private Note
cup of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons nesquik instant chocolate drink mix
- 1Put all ingredients into a mug and stir. (If you have any lumps in your powders, it's MUCH easier to break them up when they're dry.).
- 2Microwave up to 2 minutes, or until hot.
- 3Stir vigorously to completely mix dry ingredients into water.
- 4(Optional) Top with your favorite hot chocolate extras like whipped cream, peppermint sticks, marshmallows, whatever! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Single Serve Hot Chocolate, Fast!
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.0 mg
- Sodium 245.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g