Recipe by EasyFamilyPleasers
You're out of all the usual suspects and somebody's just come in with red fingers, a runny nose, and one question: "Mommy, can I have hot chocolate?"
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Very creamy and quick to make! DS has been asking for cocoa as his "snack" after breakfast; served with breakfast. DH also had some and said it was really good. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons nesquik instant chocolate drink mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into a mug and stir. (If you have any lumps in your powders, it's MUCH easier to break them up when they're dry.).
- Microwave up to 2 minutes, or until hot.
- Stir vigorously to completely mix dry ingredients into water.
- (Optional) Top with your favorite hot chocolate extras like whipped cream, peppermint sticks, marshmallows, whatever! Enjoy!