Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
You're out of all the usual suspects and somebody's just come in with red fingers, a runny nose, and one question: "Mommy, can I have hot chocolate?"
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons nesquik instant chocolate drink mix
- Put all ingredients into a mug and stir. (If you have any lumps in your powders, it's MUCH easier to break them up when they're dry.).
- Microwave up to 2 minutes, or until hot.
- Stir vigorously to completely mix dry ingredients into water.
- (Optional) Top with your favorite hot chocolate extras like whipped cream, peppermint sticks, marshmallows, whatever! Enjoy!
Very creamy and quick to make! DS has been asking for cocoa as his "snack" after breakfast; served with breakfast. DH also had some and said it was really good. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
What a great treat on a chilly morning. Easy to prepare and topped with a glob of CoolWhip it really hit the spot! Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2010.