Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This cake is really simple to make, and it's really good. You make it right in the microwave in any size mug.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- splash vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1) Mix flour, sugar, and cocoa powder in the mug.
- 2) Add egg and mix well.
- 3) Add in milk, oil and vanilla.
- 4) Stir in Chocolate chips.
- 5) Put in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 6) Turn mug upside down on dish to get cake out.
Skip the chocolate chips and sprinkle some powered sugar on it. Not bad!
It's ok, satisfied a chocolate craving. The texture is spongy though.
Delicious! This is such a quick and easy snack or dessert. I do agree that the chocolate chips sink a little, but it makes for a gooey, sweet topping on the cake. Topped with a bit of whipped cream, it was awesome.