Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This cake is really simple to make, and it's really good. You make it right in the microwave in any size mug.
- 1) Mix flour, sugar, and cocoa powder in the mug.
- 2) Add egg and mix well.
- 3) Add in milk, oil and vanilla.
- 4) Stir in Chocolate chips.
- 5) Put in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 6) Turn mug upside down on dish to get cake out.
It's ok, satisfied a chocolate craving. The texture is spongy though.
Delicious! This is such a quick and easy snack or dessert. I do agree that the chocolate chips sink a little, but it makes for a gooey, sweet topping on the cake. Topped with a bit of whipped cream, it was awesome.
Very good! Great, inexpensive alternative to the Betty Crocker microwaveable ones. Just a tip for those having issues with the chocolate chips sinking to the bottom: if you add them into the dry ingredients, and mix them up to get a coating of the dry on them, they won't sink. Happy baking!