Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This recipe can easily be increased to 4 servings for a family. You may want to make several of these and take them to lunch through out the week. Recipe from archives of Ethel Eynard at Copykat.com
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup cream of mushroom soup (prepared with milk)
- 1 ounce Cheese Whiz
- 2 ounces browned ground chuck
- Mix all ingredients together in a small glass casserole dish.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Bake in microwave oven for 4 minutes at full power.
- OR bake in an oven at 350ºF for 25 to 30 minutes.