Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Do you like breakfast foods for dinner? Try this recipe!! I took a chance with this quick dish and it came out AWESOME... Scrambled eggs meets pasta. How could it be bad?? This recipe makes a single serving, but would be great for a family dinner too! prep time = boiling time for pasta, will vary depending on pasta type
- Bring small pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Drain pasta, return it to the pot, spray with oil olive cooking spray.
- On low heat, add egg to the warm pasta, stir until egg scrambles.
- Add cheese, stir until all ingredients are blended and cheese melts.
- Transfer the pasta/egg/cheese mixture to a bowl, top with salsa.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.