Do you like breakfast foods for dinner? Try this recipe!! I took a chance with this quick dish and it came out AWESOME... Scrambled eggs meets pasta. How could it be bad?? This recipe makes a single serving, but would be great for a family dinner too! prep time = boiling time for pasta, will vary depending on pasta type
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring small pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- 2Cook pasta according to box instructions.
- 3Drain pasta, return it to the pot, spray with oil olive cooking spray.
- 4On low heat, add egg to the warm pasta, stir until egg scrambles.
- 5Add cheese, stir until all ingredients are blended and cheese melts.
- 6Transfer the pasta/egg/cheese mixture to a bowl, top with salsa.
- 7Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Single-Serve "breakfast" Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 677.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.4 g