Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mrs. Murray's Foods class 2004 If using food processor: Step 2 process 2 seconds; Step 3 process 2 seconds x 4; Step 4 process 2 seconds x 3.
- Stir together flour and salt.
- Cut shortening into flour mixture.
- Sprinkle one tablespoon water over flour and gently stir with a fork.
- Repeat moistening dough using one tablespoon at a time until all the dough is moistened.
- Form dough into a ball.
- On a floured surface, slightly flatten dough. Roll dough out into a 12-inch circle.
- Place dough in a pie tin and fold edges under if necessary to form a 1/2-inch edge.
- Crimp edge as desired.