Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Singapore Sling recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cherry brandy
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine
- 1 ounce plymouth gin
- 2 1⁄2 ounces soda water
- 1 ounce sour mix
- maraschino berries
- Fill a glass to the rim with ice cubes.
- Pour cherry brandy, grenadine, plymouth gin, soda water and sour mix into a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes and shake it until the shaker is very cold.
- Strain into glass.
- Garnish with a cocktail umbrella , a whole maraschino berry, a slice pineapple, a pineapple leaf, a pineapple spear, and one straw.