Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Enjoy - Courtesy of Woman's Weekly. You can also add any type of vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, snowpeas, even garlic if you prefer.
- 450 g fresh singapore noodles
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 small brown onion, sliced finely
- 2 slices bacon, rind removed and chopped finely
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 3 cups shredded barbecued chicken
- 6 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup sweet sherry
- Place noodles in large heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, separate with fork, drain.
- Heath oil in the wok, add brown onion, bacon and ginger, stir-fry for about 2 minutes or until onion softens and bacon is crisp. Add curry powder, stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add noodles and remaining ingredients; stir-fry until hot.