Recipe by wizkid
This is from the back of a Yeo's Rice Vermicelli packet. It looks good, so I will try it.
- 375 g rice vermicelli, soaked
- 4 -5 teaspoons oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 4 ounces bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon curry powder or 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 ounces shredded cooked chicken or 4 ounces shredded cooked pork
- 2 ounces peas
- 115 g large shelled prawns
- 1 spring onion, thinly shredded
- 2 fresh red chilies, seeded and shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the rice vermicelli in hot water for 15-20 minutes.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Heatabout 1 tbsp oil and scramble the beaten eggs, remove and reserve.
- Heat the remaining oil, fry the onions until opague.
- Add the bean sprouts and rice vermicelli with the curry powder and the sugar.
- blend well.
- Add the soy sauce, meat, prawns, peas and scrambled eggs.
- continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- add the spring onion and chilles,.
- mix gently and serve.