Recipe by Rhonda Scheurer
So tasty it's worth all the fuss. Prepare to dirty every dish in your house, and impress every friend you feed it to.
- 200 g instant stir-fry noodles
- 4 eggs
- 340 g fresh bean sprouts
- 2 (227 ml) cans water chestnuts
- 1 (400 ml) canof whole baby corn
- 1 medium onion, Chopped Finely
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil noodles until cooked but still firm - approx 3 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with cold water, then refrigerate.
- Beat eggs and stir fry/scramble. Set aside.
- Blanch bean sprouts, water chestnuts and corn. Set aside.
- Mix chicken broth, soy sauce, sugar and chili oil in a bowl. Set aside.
- STIR FRY.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to large frying pan (heat on high).
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and stir fry until onion is translucent.
- Add bean sprouts, water chestnuts and corn.
- Stir-fry on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce and continue cooking about three minutes.
- Remove to holding bowl.
- Turn heat down to medium and add remaining oil.
- Add curry powder, stirring to mix with oil.
- Add noodles and toss to coat and heat them.
- Add vegetables and eggs and toss.
- Turn heat down to low and cook for a couple minutes.