A quick stir fry dish for midweek meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 baby corn
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 ounces egg noodles (cooked according to packet instructions)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken, pepper and baby sweetcorn. Add the chicken broth and stir until chicken is cooked through.
- 2Add the eggs and stir until scrambled.
- 3Add the cilantro, soy sauce, noodles, sesame oil and Tabasco.
- 4Garnish with a handful of coriander to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Singapore Chicken Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 595.9
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 340.2 mg
- Sodium 698.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: