Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick stir fry dish for midweek meals.
Make and share this Singapore Chicken Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 baby corn
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 ounces egg noodles (cooked according to packet instructions)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the chicken, pepper and baby sweetcorn. Add the chicken broth and stir until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the eggs and stir until scrambled.
- Add the cilantro, soy sauce, noodles, sesame oil and Tabasco.
- Garnish with a handful of coriander to serve.
This was really good. I used rice vermicelli instead of egg noodles simply because I had everything else. I used canned baby corn (I've never seen fresh here, and used low sodium chick broth to lessen the salt. I also added a pinch of red chili flakes since I love heat. This is a make again. Thanks for the recipe. Leanne