1/3 Photos of Singapore Burgers
Sue Lau's Note:
I originally found this recipe online, but I tried it and gave it some of my own touches, and it was really good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon hot sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 sandwich buns or 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 4 pieces red leaf lettuce
- 1/4 cup peanut satay sauce (optional)
- 1Heat oils in a skillet.
- 2Add mushrooms and cook 5-8 minutes or until tender.
- 3Prepare grill, remembering to oil grate (can also cook burgers on griddle or under the broiler).
- 4Mix together ground beef, beaten eggs, chopped scallions, soy sauce, ginger, cornstarch, cilantro, and cayenne (may omit if you don't like it spicy).
- 5Form burgers into 4 equal size patties and place on waxed paper until ready to cook.
- 6Cook burgers about 15 minutes or until cooked through to your liking, flipping them over once, but do not press burgers while cooking.
- 7Toast buns.
- 8Serve burgers on toasted buns with sauteed mushrooms, lettuce, and a little bit of peanut sauce (if desired).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Singapore Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.5
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 179.4 mg
- Sodium 843.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 33.5 g