1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Shabby Sign Shoppe's Note:
Sinful is right! This cake is definately not good for you, but every once in a while everyone deserves a mouthful of joy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, margarine and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended.
- 4Stir in bananas, pecans, and vanilla.
- 5Spoon batter into greased bundt pan.
- 6Bake at 350° for 1 hour and an additional 20-25 minutes at 300°.
- 7Cover cake loosley with foil after about 20-30 minutes to prevent over browning if needed.
- 8Bake cake until long wooden pick inserted in middle of one side comes out clean and sides pull away from pan.
- 9Cool in pan on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool 30 minutes on wire racks before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sinfully Rich & Moist Banana Bread Cake
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 394.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 6.7 g