Recipe by Shabby Sign Shoppe
Sinful is right! This cake is definately not good for you, but every once in a while everyone deserves a mouthful of joy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter, margarine and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended.
- Stir in bananas, pecans, and vanilla.
- Spoon batter into greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour and an additional 20-25 minutes at 300°.
- Cover cake loosley with foil after about 20-30 minutes to prevent over browning if needed.
- Bake cake until long wooden pick inserted in middle of one side comes out clean and sides pull away from pan.
- Cool in pan on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool 30 minutes on wire racks before slicing.