1/2 Photos of Sinfully Rich & Easy Sticky Buns
Okay. It's been good knowing everyone because, once my mom finds out that I've posted this secret recipe of hers, she is going to kill me. But, hey, I want to give something back to the Zaar for all of the awesome recipes I've found here. I love you all....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw bread dough.
- 2Grease 9" x 13" pan.
- 3Tear one loaf of bread up into pieces and put in bottom of pan.
- 4Melt butter in milk in small sauce-pan on stove top on medium heat.
- 5Add brown sugar & cinnamon to melted butter & milk.
- 6Add pudding and stir until dissolved.
- 7Pour over torn-up bread dough in pan.
- 8Tear up 2nd loaf of bread and place on top.
- 9Cover with wax paper and let rise until double.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and loosen edges of pan with butter knife.
- 12Immediately turn upside down onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sinfully Rich & Easy Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 141.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough