1/1 Photo of Sinfully Rich & Delicious Hot Chocolate
Kat's Mom's Note:
When I am ready to really splurge, this is unbelievably good. You can top with whipped cream, cinnamon and chocolate shavings if your diet & arteries can take it! Cooking time includes preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the milk, chocolate and sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Whisk periodically until the mixture reaches the boiling point and is foamy.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 4For more foam, use a wire whisk or hand held blender to whip the hot chocolate.
- 5If used, add any optional toppings.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sinfully Rich & Delicious Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 9.4 g