- 473.18 ml flour (I use white whole wheat)
- 78.07 ml sugar (I use evaporated cane juice for both sugars)
- 78.07 ml brown sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 158.51 ml milk (I use rice milk)
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups, or grease the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, beaten eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide into 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top of each muffin for a little sparkle and crunch (optional).
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.