Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These muffins are so rich and sooo good!
Make and share this Sinfully Rich Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups, or grease the pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, beaten eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Divide into 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top of each muffin for a little sparkle and crunch (optional).
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean.
Yummy and super easy! Perfect for a chocolate craving. I'm trying to convince myself they're okay to have for breakfast :)
These are excellent. Today I had an extreme wanting for chocolate, so I put in a 12 oz. bag of mini chocolate chips!!!! I think soon I'm going to have to peel myself off the ceiling!! These are great with the recommended amount of chocolate chips too.