Recipe by Bertie Loftin
Great served with biscuits and salad. If there is any left over, your co-workers will want this recipe after they smell it reheating in the microwave for lunch the next day. That's how I got it. Amounts can be adjusted to suit your family's preferences.
Top Review by BarbryT
This is an "Oh WOW!" Incredible. Far from healthy but exquisite in a very earthy/basic way. :-)
Unfortunately, it doesn't reheat very well--the sauce separates. So enjoy it thoroughly at the meal for which you have freshly cooked it.
- 1 lb kielbasa, sliced thin
- 6 medium potatoes, diced bite size
- 2 green peppers or 2 red peppers, 1 inch diced
- 2 medium onions, cut in 8 wedges
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Use 9" X 13" baking dish.
- Combine Kielbasa, potatoes, peppers and onions.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly toss in olive oil to coat all ingredients.
- Cover and bake until potatoes are done, approx 1 1/4 hour.
- Lower temperature to 350.
- Pour whipping cream over ingredients and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove and let sit for 10 minutes as sauce forms.