Recipe by 6 pack mama
What is better than rich yummy brownies? Rich yummy EASY brownies! These can be done in one bowl for quick clean up!
Top Review by CarrolJ
These were good. However with the extra chocolate chips in them they were a bit too chocolatety for my taste. I think if I make this again I would not put in the extra chips at the end of mixing the batter. Made for PAC Spring 2014.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350°.
- Grease the bottom only of a square pan 8x8 x 2 ".
- Heat margarine and 6oz semi sweet chocolate (chips/chunks work best but can use squares, just break up first) in microwave at 50% power, until melted; remove from heat.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients (except the 1/2 cup of chocolate chips) with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Stir in Chocolate chips.
- Spread in pan with a rubber scraper.
- Bake until the center is set, about 30-35 minutes.
- Let brownies cool completely, then cut into 2X2 inch brownies. Store brownies tightly covered.
- Note! These are also very good with ½ cup of peanut butter chips in place of the ½ cup of chocolate chips!