Recipe by mandabears
This recipe uses a cake mix, any flavor, I love it with Devils Food and semi sweet morsels and or peanut butter chips, even good with cinnamon. The choices are endless .Don't use low fat or fat free sour cream, I tried both and they were disasters!!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package cake mix, works really well with pillsbury cake mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 12 ounces semiweeet chocolate chips or 12 ounces peanut butter chips (any flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a cookie sheet, I use cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix and sour cream.
- Mix until well blended.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheet and transfer onto cooling rack.