Recipe by Samantha in Ut
We used to sneak this from Grandma's pantry and it is at the top of my recipe list.
Top Review by Elkaybee
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh... I found this soooo strong... Even after making 3 months ago. Definitely could not eat it alone.. I had it with ice cream. Maybe less vodka or use a different alcohol. I'm sure it could be modified to a more mellow flavour. All I can say is, thank God you never got caught sneaking this...
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour all ingredients in a mason jar and cover.
- Leave up right the first day and the second day turn upside down.
- Continue doing this every day for 3 wks.
- You dont need to process this and it will keep for over a year.
- Its wonderful to drink or to pour over ice cream or pound cake.