Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so much better than the store bought dry mix. Dont be afraid to be creative with the coffee mate....I have used the french vanilla on more than one occasion.
- 1 (2 lb) boxnestle Quik chocolate milk mix
- 1 (11 ounce) jar Coffee-mate
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (8 quart) box powdered milk
- This makes 1 gallon dry mix.
- Mix all ingredients together and store sealed.
- When you are ready for this sinful drink just fill a cup half full of mix and top off with boiling water.
- Its out of this world.
Hello Macy0611 !! This is a wonderful mix. I followed your instruction exactly using French Vanilla and WOW! It will be fun to try all the other flavored Coffeemates. Thanks so much for sharing this. :-)
This is a recipe that my mother in law use to use and at one time gave to me. It is good but could have more of a chocolate taste to it. I have also found that boiling water does not mix well with powder milk so water out of a coffee maker is just right. I use my K-cup machine for the water and put the mix in the cup under it.
This hot chocolate mix is exceptional, it has a rich, full flavor which I was not expecting. Made 3 gallons of the mix and gave away for Christmas gifts to friends. It is a keeper for sure. Thanks.