1/2 Photos of Sinfully Delicious Hot Chocolate
This hot chocolate recipe calls for two different kinds of chocolate, honey and butter, and it's whipped frothy. The evaporated milk makes for an extra rich cup of cocoa that’s simply decadent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat everything in a saucepan, except the extract, until chocolates and butter melt and honey dissolves.
- 2Pour half into a blender, or use an immersion blender, and mix until foamy.
- 3Return to the saucepan, and add vanilla.
- 4Stir briefly, then serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sinfully Delicious Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 24.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated 2% milk