Recipe by Small Town Cook
These are so good! Not your usual 'kid' dessert. Preparation time includes 1 hour refrigeration.
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, drained well
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chunks, coarsely chopped
- 4 sugar ice cream cones
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a whisk, mix ricotta, honey and 1 tbs chocolate chunks until well combined.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Divide ricotta mixture evenly among the four cones.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate pieces evenly over cones.
- Serve immediately.