Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
you could use dairy milk if you'd like.... the peanut butter masks the tofu taste! i always use the darkest brown sugar i can find! evaporated cane juice and raw cane sugar work. sucanat doesn't blend too well with this! this is adapted from a blog called peas and thank-you. 8 small servings or 4 big ones! you can use any sort of nut butter you find.... even flavored ones! use peanut butter & co.'s dark chocolate dreams to make this a reese's style mousse! this tastes sinful, but it's not! it's chock full of protein and unrefined sugars! of course you could just use regular white sugar and dairy milk, and it would still be delicious!
- blend tofu with milk till smooth.
- add sugar, blend till super smooth.
- add peanut butter. blend till smooth.
- blend some more to whip some air into it to give at fluffly, mousse-like consistency. you can skip this to make this a pudding!
- tastes best after it has time to settle in the fridge for a couple hours.