1/2 Photos of Sinful Snickers Cake
This is a yummy cake!! Very rich and great for any event. It will not be around for long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 524.46 g devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 396.89 g package caramels
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml milk or 78.07 ml cream
- 177.44 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 1Prepare cake according to directions.
- 2Grease a 9 by 13 pan and pour in 1/2 batter .
- 3Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- 4Melt caramel with milk and margarine.
- 5Remove cake from oven and pour caramel mixture over top.
- 6Sprinkle with chips and nuts.
- 7Dot the top with remaining batter and bake 20 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sinful Snickers Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.2
- Calories from Fat 308
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 552.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 44.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g