This is a yummy cake!! Very rich and great for any event. It will not be around for long.
Make and share this Sinful Snickers Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 524.46 g devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 396.89 g package caramels
- 118.29 ml margarine
- 78.07 ml milk or 78.07 ml cream
- 177.44 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- Prepare cake according to directions.
- Grease a 9 by 13 pan and pour in 1/2 batter .
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Melt caramel with milk and margarine.
- Remove cake from oven and pour caramel mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with chips and nuts.
- Dot the top with remaining batter and bake 20 more minutes.