Recipe by JenniferK2
I don't know about it being sinful, but it is good. Strawberries, bananas, pineapple and pecans, mmm mmm!
- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Jello and boiling water until dissolved; cool.
- Add mashed bananas, pecans, strawberries and pineapple; mix well.
- Divide Jello mixture in half.
- Pour half in a 12x8" pan and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Keep the other half at room temperature.
- Spread sour cream over set Jello.
- Cover with remaining Jello and let set at least 2 hours.