- 1 (18 1/3 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn syrup, butter, vanilla, brown sugar, and pecans; mix well.
- Drop the pecan mixture by spoonfuls into the batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry.
- Cool, then cut into squares.