Recipe by Jamie Renee
I created this recipe when trying to decide what to make for a "healthy" co-workers birthday treat. I knew she wouldn't eat cake or a lot of sugar so I thought a great fruit tray with a fruit dip would be excellent. I began by using a traditional recipe and thought it could use an update, so I added pecans, vanilla and nutmeg. It was a big hit at work and I everyone requested the recipe.
Top Review by dayla
I made this dip for my children for a snack and they loved it. They enjoyed dipping graham crackers, apples and pretzels. I think it will be a nice addition to their school lunches.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- nutmeg (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marshmallow and softened cream cheese in a bowl.
- Finely chop pecans by using a food chopper or processor.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg to garnish.
- Serve with an array of cut fruit such as apples, strawberries, grapes, pineapple, kiwi or your other favorites.