Recipe by Wildflour
Sinfully rich and delicious layered with an oreo crust, vanilla ice cream, and decadent topping!
- 1 (15 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, or favorite flavor
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed cookies and melted butter and pat into a 13x9 pan.
- Chill crust at least 1 hour.
- Spread with softened ice cream and sprinkle with peanuts.
- Freeze til firm.
- Spread with topping, freeze again.
- Boil all ingredients together for 8 minutes, stirring often.
- Cool, then pour over ice cream layer.