Recipe by Aimchick
My friend Rebecca made these at Christmas and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. They are super easy and totally delicious! Try them and you will see.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 40 saltine crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cover baking sheet with a single layer of saltines.
- Melt together 2 sticks of butter and 1 cup sugar.
- Pour over saltines.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes.
- While that is baking, melt together the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Let saltines rest for a few minutes and then spread chocolate over the saltines.
- Cool for 2 hours and then break into pieces.