Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Beat together egg, butter, milk and vanilla yogurt.
- In a separate bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt and sugars together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees in greased muffin cups for 15 to 18 minutes.
Everyone loved these tasty muffins. These were a heavier muffin and loved how easy to make. My bake time for 12 big muffins was more like 25 minutes so just keep an eye on them.