Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
The way we cook chicken traditionally at home is this way :) Got this recipe from the "Femina" magazine.
- 1 kg chicken, jointed
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tomatoes, grated
To grind to a paste
- 1 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, chopped
- 10 -12 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 -6 green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the paste for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the powdered spices, salt and tomatoes.
- Fry till the oil bubbles to the top.
- Add the chicken and cook on low heat till the chicken is tender, usually takes about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.