Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Garnish with fried onions. Serve with diced salad in vinegar.
- 200 g skinless chicken
- 250 g rice, washed & soaked for 30 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tomatoes, round sliced
- 4 green chilies
- 75 g sindhi biryani masala
- 3 medium onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Fry the onions in oil on medium heat until golden, Add chicken stir, Fry for 10 minutes,.
- Add laziza Masalaydar Sindhi Biryani Masala, yogurt, green chillies and stir. Fry for 5 minutes,.
- Add one glass of water. Cover and cook on low heat until the chicken is tender. When the meat is cooked there should be about two cups of gray. (If more increase heat, if less add water).
- Shift the cooked chicken to a larger pot. Spread tomatoes.leaves over the meat . Cover and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Separately: In 12 glasses of hot water stir 3 tablespoons of Shan Salt. Add soaked rice, boil until the rice is more than half cooked. remove and thoroughly drain. Spread the cooked rice evenly over the meat. Do not mix the rice & the meat.
- Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender. Mix before serving.