Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
nope, no sin to eat this oatmeal... just tastes like it.
Make and share this 'sin'amon Brown Sugar Oatmeal recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 cup rolled oats
- heat water, brown sugar blend and cinnamon to a boil.
- add vanilla, oats and ICBNB spray. (yes, I actually pour the I can't believe it's not butter into a teaspoon and measure).
- turn heat down to a simmer, cook about 3-5 minutes depending on what consistency you like for your oatmeal.
I made my usual size serving of 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats. This is delicious! :D. I dislike oatmeal soup (milk added) and this has everything it needs to make a wonderful and satisfying breakfast. It's healthy and very diabetic friendly. What a great way to start the day. The only thing I did differently was to cook the oats in the microwave as usual and then top it all the goodies to stir in and enjoy.