Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very simple recipe I learned from a friend. Creamy yet tangy and sour it's best served with a side of white rice and garnished with lemon. The seasoning is derived from a soup mix that you can find at almost any oriental market.
- 1 (1 lb) salmon fillets or 2 (1/2 lb) salmon steak
- sinagang soup mix (Tamarind Soup Mix)
- lemon (to garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spread a thin layer of mayo over salmon.
- Sprinkle Sinagang Soup Mix (Tamarind Soup Mix) over mayo (less is more).
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until fish is flaky and the top is slightly browned and bubbling.