Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe that my daughter use to make and it always hit the spot for dessert.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- LAYER 1: Blend flour, pecans and margarine.
- Pat down in a 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- LAYER 2: Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over first layer.
- LAYER 3: Combine pudding and milk.
- Spread over second layer.
- Top pie with remaining Cool Whip.
Very rich and creamy. Nice cool dessert for summer days. Easy yet nice enough for company. Thanks for posting.